in motion Older Adult Exercise Video
in motion Older Adult Exercise DVD
The in motion Older Adult Exercise DVD is a great way for older adults to add physical activity to their day - out in the community with a group of friends or exercising on their own at home.
The DVD can be used a few different ways:
1. Press Play and the DVD will lead you through a complete exercise class comprised of a warm-up, cardio, strength & balance, cool down and stretch.
2. Add one or two sections to your day (Ex. add the "Strength" section to your morning routine)
3. Combine the DVD with other activities that you do (Ex. Add the "Cool down & Stretch" section after an afternoon walk)
4. Check out the "How to" section for tips on proper technique. This instructional section walks you through a selection of strength and stretch exercises.
There are two easy ways to get a copy of the in motion Older Adult Exercise DVD:
1. In Winnipeg - Contact Winnipeg in motion
Call 940-3648 or email your complete mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Winnipeg - Contact the Active Living Coalition for Older Adults (ALCOA - MB)
Call toll free 1-866-202-6663
2. Stay tuned! We are in the process of adding the video to Youtube!